Media Artist: Marikki Hakola
Genre: Media Art Installation, Web Art
Duration: Interactive Loop
Production Year: 2010
Master Format: Flash Animation
Language: No language
Kroma Productions Ltd.
MOLOCH is an interactive installation and a web art piece. The starting point of the work is a wall painting made by Mikael Toppelius in 1779 at the church of Haukipudas, The Last Judgment. This multimedia work invites the viewer to interpret the wild and rich pictorial narrative of the wall painting in a new manner. Interactive animation, music and auditive sound space transform delicately the content, levels of meaning and interpretation of this Baroque composition, raising ultimate questions about time, existence and human suffering.
• Concept, Direction MARIKKI HAKOLA
• Music and Woodwinds HEPA HALME
• Sound Design and Recording EPA TAMMINEN
• Animation and Multimedia Design MIKA TYYSKÄ
• Production KROMA PRODUCTIONS Ltd. 2010